Image courtesy of thrig
What Not To Do/be
Most of the articles in HealthMoneySuccess.com are how to articles that teaches you how to set things right but today I will be writing on things that you should avoid instead of doing.
So here goes the 50 ways to make yourself miserable.
50 Ways To Make Yourself Miserable
- Compare yourself frequently with others.
- Belittle yourself.
- Don’t believe in dreams. You believe dreams will only happen when you are sleeping.
- Say yes to everybody and everything.
- Work in a job you hate.
- Complain about everything.
- Complain about everything to your friends.
- Suspicious of everything.
- Counting your troubles.
- Harbor negative thoughts.
- Trying to please everyone and let everyone walk all over you.
- Constantly thinking about the past.
- Constantly thinking about the future.
- Focusing on what you lack.
- Focusing on what you don’t want.
- Need others to validate you constantly.
- Think of everything that can possibly go wrong in your life.
- Get jealous easily.
- Envious of others and is never grateful of what you have instead.
- Imitating others due to lack of self confidence.
- Lacking self esteem and cause others to dislike you.
- Think the world revolves around you.
- Judging others.
- Absorbing all the bad news in the papers daily.
- Eating junk food.
- Exercising is your worst nightmare.
- Believe that things can only go your way.
- Do not accept others opinion.
- Lack of sleep.
- Lack of goals.
- Worry consistently about the sky is falling.
- Plan but never take action.
- Fail to plan.
- Feel that people around you are all jerks.
- Thinking there is no purpose in living.
- Being the “If Man”. If my father is the president, then I will be successful. If ____ then I will be _____. (fill in the blanks)
- Lottery is the only way to success.
- Trying to control everything that you can’t control.
- Expect to be appreciated.
- Expect others to be grateful to you.
- Never forget about criticism.
- Hate people around you to be successful.
- Shirk responsibilities.
- Receive and never give.
- Do things that are easy.
- Never forgive.
- Never give your best effort in things you do.
- Choosing to be miserable.
These are 50 ways that can definitely make ourselves miserable and are you committing any mistakes in the list above?
Personal Development Blogger
If you like this article, it will be great if you can digg, stumble or bookmark it in de.li.cious. Remember to subscribe to my blog via Email updates or RSS feed so that you won’t miss out on my upcoming articles. (It is free!)