Interview #4 – How Yee Shun Jian Got Out Of $20,000 In Debt And Went On To Earn $103,789.8511 Comments September 2, 2010 / Posted in Podcast
How Yee Shun Jian Got Out Of Debt And Went On To Earn $103,789.85 In 2009
Press play to begin listening to the interview or right click on the download link and press save or save as.
[Time: 67 minutes|15.4mb]
Right click here and select save as to download the interview.
Yee Shun Jian is the owner of RichGrad.com and ReadyFireIM.com. He is a life coach, avid blogger and a wealth manifestation expert. I am really glad to have him with us on the interview as I believe his story is inspiring to many and he has some great ideas and knowledge to share with us.
Yee Shun Jian got out of his huge debt, broke away from the 9 to 5 job and went on to earn 6 figures online. He successfully achieved what many people want to but failed to do so.
He is also one of the people that I model after. 2 years ago, I started my blog after I read his articles on RichGrad.com. He is a huge inspiration for me. If you want to learn more about how he achieves his current success and want to tap his brain and learn from him, download the interview or click on the play button above to listen to it now.
- How he got into debt
- How he start to earn 6 figures a year and a more in depth explanation of his methods to earn money.
- How he used pain and pleasure factors to help him take massive action.
- How to get rid of your limiting beliefs.
- Mistakes that he made during his journey.
- Yee Shun Jian went through an exercise that can help to keep us motivated and take massive action to achieve our goals.
- 101 Powerful Affirmations|Free Personal Development Newsletter
- How Yee Shun Jian made $103,789.85 in 2009
- Personal Development and IM resources
- Ask Yee Shun Jian on IM questions
- Follow him on Facebook
- Follow him on Twitter
Download Interview As MP3
Right click here and select save as to download interview.
If you like this interview, share it with your friends by clicking on the green Share This button below. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to drop us a comment below.