50 Things Girls Hate About Guys18 Comments August 22, 2009 / Posted in Personal Development
Image courtesy of Lara604
It can be frustrating when a couple quarrels That is why I try to avoid potential quarrels by trying not to do things that the girls hate. So maybe this list can help you to avoid quarreling with your partner. Here is the list.
1. Forget her birthday. (Deadly mistake)
2. Forget your anniversary.
3. Spend more time with your buddy instead of spending time with her.
4. Bring her out with your buddies and ignoring her.
5. Criticize her dress sense.
6. Choosing work over her. (Balance is the key here)
7. Multitasking when talking to her over the phone.
8. Want to hang up the phone after just 1 minute of conversation.
9. Make your room untidy.
10. Chose to watch your sport activities (football match) over her.
11. Forget to put the toilet lid down.
12. Never pick up her phone calls.
13. Took half an hour to reply her text messages.
14. Never plan for outings.
16. Make fun of her in front of others.
17. Ridicule her make up skills.
18. Saying she is fat.
19. Talk bad about her family members.
20. Never seek her opinion for the week end getaway.
21. Forget to shave. (Differs for different people)
22. Appear untidy.
23. Criticize her career choice.
24. Lack of hygiene etiquette.
25. Ogle at other girls.
26. Text messages in your phone from other girls are more than hers.
27. Lie to them.
28. Judging her.
29. Any contact with your ex.
30. Compare her with other girls. (Deadly mistake)
31. Forget to put the toilet lid down after peeing.
32. Lack of ambition in life. (Girls do not like potato couch. It just doesn’t give them a sense of security)
33. Fail to give her a sense of security.
34. Appearing insecure.
35. Guys who do not know how to take care of themselves.
36. Not romantic at all.
38. Breaking promises.
39. Over protective.
40. Over boasting.
43. Doesn’t pay attention to what she says.
45. Doesn’t pamper her.
46. Have a picture of other girls in your cell phone.
47. Never call back when you promised her.
I think that is about it. I left the last 3 slots empty for the ladies here. Any input from you will be helpful for the guys here. I look forward to your input in the comment section. 🙂
Recommended article on relationship
Why the grass is always greener on the other side.